A perfect basecamp cabin for your Glacier National Park and Flathead Valley vacation. New construction completed in early 2019, this cabin shares a wooded acre with another identical cabin (Bearhat Cabin) on the north side of Hungry Horse, Montana. Logan Cabin is less than a ten mile drive away from the west entrance to Glacier National Park.
This cabin is 1200 square feet in size with an open floor plan – the living area, kitchen and dining room are on one end of the cabin and bedrooms are on the opposite end. Enjoy family time with board games, a large-screen HD TV with DirecTV, or hop right outside the dining room door to your very own six-person hot tub just feet from the doorway.
The covered outdoor living area has a propane grill, table and cushioned chairs for six, and the hot tub. All situated on a custom flagstone patio. The cabin has contemporary concrete floors with radiant floor heating. Both bedrooms have king size beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses and luxurious bedding.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bathroom with double sinks and a custom tiled shower. Both bedrooms have large-screen HD TVs. The pull-out couch has a queen size memory foam mattress. The mud room is equipped with a front loading washer and dryer with ample space for luggage and gear. The main bathroom has a tub/shower combo. The kitchen is fully stocked – prepare a gourmet meal for your friends and family and then relax in the hot tub after a day of exploration.
This cabin was designed with comfort in mind, and includes all of the amenities you will need to make your Glacier National Park vacation one for the books.
Two private large spacious rooms, master bedroom has walk in closet and large master bath. Both bedrooms have large screen HD TV’s with cable.
Master Bedroom – Large spacious room with King size Temper-Pedic matterss
Second Bedroom – Large spacious room with King size Temper-Pedic matterss
Hallway Bathroom – Toilet & combination tub/shower
Master Bathroom – Toilet & custom tiled shower with double sinks.
** Living Area sofa is a queen size pull-out with memory foam matteress
- Heating – Radiant Floor Heat
- Linens Provided – The home is equipped with complete sets of bedding, pillows, bath towels and washcloths, as well as all kitchen towels and dishcloths. Extra pillows and blankets in mud room closet.
- Washing Machine – Front Load
- Clothes Dryer – Front Load
- Parking – Two Car Maximum
- Towels Provided – The home is equipped with a set of eight towels, washcloths and hand towels.
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room – Open floorplan with main living area on first floor.
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker – Mr. Coffee drip coffee maker. Filters provided.
- Pantry Items – Spices, oils, salt, pepper, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, plastic baggies, parchment paper, garbage bags, etc. provided.
- Dishes & Utensils – Dishes, bowls, coffee cups, glasses, wine glasses, outdoor cups, silverware for at least eight people.
- Kitchen – Fully stocked kitchen.
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit- Beneath Bathroom Sink
- Smoke detector – Several locations throughout the house.
- Fire extinguisher – Beneath Kitchen Sink
- Exterior lighting
- Deck / Patio – Spacious back deck with lower level flagstone patio.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Hot Tub – Private six-person hot tub covered back patio
- Television – Cable television with HD TVs in living area and master bedroom.
- Satellite / Cable – Direct TV package.
- DVD Player – DVD player in main living area.
- Books – Glacier National Park hiking guide book, two cans of bear spray. Montana Outdoors magazines. Glacier National Park picture book, other misc. novels.
- Games – Cribbage board, playing cards, UNO cards, misc. board games in desk area cupboard.
To make a Reservation, call us now at
Rates & Season
Rates for 2020 season
Winter & Early Spring – January 3 – April 30
Nightly Rate : 125.00 per night
Spring – May 1 – May 31
Nightly Rate : 225.00 per night
Summer – June 1 – September 30
Nightly Rate : 325.00 per night
Early Fall – October 1 – October 31
Nightly Rate : 150.00 per night
Fall – November 1 – December 17
Nightly Rate : 125.00 per night
Christmas – December 18 – December 31
Nightly Rate : 250.00 per night
Minimum 3 nights
Max guests: 6
Check in: 4:00pm
Check out: 10:00am
Please note that our rates do not include the 8% Montana Accommodations Tax.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.