Dark Horse Glen
This beautifully crafted log home will capture the hearts of all visitors. This cabin is located on thirty-five acres just minutes from Meadow Lake Resort and the town of Columbia Falls, Montana. This property is part of one of the last working cattle ranches in Northwest Montana. Enjoy peace and quiet with a view of Whitefish Mountain Resort. Enjoy the views from the great room, which has an open 20′ vaulted ceiling and west-facing picture windows. The home also has a walk-out basement for your convenience. Garnier Creek meanders quietly through the back yard, attracting many types of wildlife. This log home will be a perfect spot for you and your family to reside while visiting Glacier National Park, golfing at Meadow Lake Resort, riding the zip lines at Whitefish Mountain Resort, or shopping in Kalispell. The home features two private bedrooms with king size beds and a large recreation room with one king bed and two twin beds (room dividers available). This unique home has a gourmet kitchen with lots of outdoor seating on the expansive decks. Enjoy lovely sunset dinners after a long day of fly fishing, hiking or golfing.
Two private large spacious rooms, master bedroom has walk in closet and large master bath. Both bedrooms have large screen HD TV’s with cable. Master Bedroom Loft – King Size Bed Second Bedroom – King Size Bed Third Bedroom – King and Two Twin Beds
Main Living Bathroom – Toilet & Tub. 1922 Kohler refurbished clawfoot tub Lower Level Bathroom – Toilet & custom tiled shower with double sinks.
- Heating – Radiant Floor Heat
- Linens Provided – The home is equipped with complete sets of bedding, pillows, bath towels and washcloths, as well as all kitchen towels and dishcloths. Extra pillows and blankets in mud room closet.
- Washing Machine – Front Load
- Clothes Dryer – Front Load
- Parking – Two Car Maximum
- Towels Provided – The home is equipped with a set of eight towels, washcloths and hand towels.
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room – Open floorplan with main living area on first floor.
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker – Mr. Coffee drip coffee maker. Filters provided.
- Pantry Items – Spices, oils, salt, pepper, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, plastic baggies, parchment paper, garbage bags, etc. provided.
- Dishes & Utensils – Dishes, bowls, coffee cups, glasses, wine glasses, outdoor cups, silverware for at least eight people.
- Kitchen – Fully stocked kitchen.
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit- Beneath Bathroom Sink
- Smoke detector – Several locations throughout the house.
- Fire extinguisher – Beneath Kitchen Sink
- Exterior lighting
- Deck / Patio – Spacious back deck with lower level flagstone patio.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Hot Tub – Private six-person hot tub covered back patio
- Television – Cable television with HD TVs in living area and master bedroom.
- Satellite / Cable – Direct TV package.
- DVD Player – DVD player in main living area.
- Books – Glacier National Park hiking guide book, two cans of bear spray. Montana Outdoors magazines. Glacier National Park picture book, other misc. novels.
- Games – Cribbage board, playing cards, UNO cards, misc. board games in desk area cupboard.
To make a Reservation, call us now at 406-249-4980
Calendar Updated on 2023, May 30 at 12:52 am
Powered By Vacation Rental Calendar Sync
Rates & Season
Rates for 2023 season
May 1 – September 30
Nightly Rate : 525.00 per night
Minimum 4 nights
Max guests: 8 Check in: 4:00pm Check out: 10:00am Please note that our rates do not include the 8% Montana Accommodations Tax. Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.